BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Victoria School

Victoria School
My school.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A moment spent alone doing what I just realise was enjoying.(1st entry)

      It started out as just a simple assignment, creating a blog with 5 entries, but that was just the requirments. There were still many conditions in order to score, for example, two other media such as sound, images and also a comment box. This was totally like a "foreign land" to me as it was my first time doing a major project by myself. At first, I looked at it as if it was a chore, and I dreaded the day I set to complete this blogging assignment. After learning how to create all those applications that I just mentioned from my friends, I started to enjoy the process of doing it. It was after seeing my almost complete blog in "action",including those cute applications like the "I pod touch", my friends could not agree more. Who knew a homework could be so interesting! I added more and more different and new applications such as a countdown clock, and a video bar. All these interesting applications were adapted from my friends, which also means I got ideas from them. I thought I was half done, however, the I pod touch started to give me problems such as, the first music couldn't be played, turns out the music was not available anymore, I solved it easily by changing the song. The next major problem was the pictures that I tried to upload had an error, I was filled with frustration after three hours of fiddling with the computer. This problem didn't have a "cure" so I had to try different pictures to finally solve it. Although there were many difficulties, I still feel that creating this blog was very worth while as I get to try many new things and as the old saying goes, you will not know until you try it, if I hadn't put effort to try, I would not even have realise a blog would be so enjoyable. Look at me now, I've finished my first entry!

0 comments: