BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Victoria School

Victoria School
My school.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A problem I encountered and how I solved it.(4th entry)

      When I was about to start on this topic, I just can't help but remember the time I was being bullied when I was just a young Primary three boy. There was this muscle boy, which was what we all called him, he was huge, unfortunately, he took advantage of his own size and threw his weight around, of course not forgetting how he used to be a big bully. Whenever I had a chance, I would move as far away as possible from that hooligan so as not to get into any unwanted trouble. However, I was not always that fortunate, he would often grab me by my collar, thus forcing me to fork over all my savings. At that time, I was all skinny and did not have a chance to move a muscle within his grasp, I was totally at his mercy. So, I reluctantly but not showing any sign of hate, handed over a sum of money I actually needed for my daily meals.
      This happened to me like five to six times before I went hysterical, the reason why I didn't seek parental or any teacher's help was because I was afraid he might take his revenge, so, I decided to confront the bully and end things myself. I was turning the corner to his "hideout" when I heard someone sobbing. It was really pitiful to hear that sound because if someone is crying at the bully's hideout, he must have been bullied. Again, I got even more frustrated just thinking of the number of victims of that heartless bully, so I immediately picked up my pace, wanting to console that poor guy. After seeing who was behind the wall, I was dumbfounded. Who was it? You guessed right, it was the bully himself!
      Things started to get weird, but I admit, it was kind of funny seeing that big guy cry,it makes him look like a baby. After questioning him while being careful not to insult him at the same time, I realised that he had just lost his Grandmother, when I say lost,  it means that she passed away. All the while, he had started bullying to vent his anger after the loss of his parents and now, his Grandmother. I consoled him, although it seemed weird, telling how to be strong and fend for himself. After all that pep talk, he even decided to take emotional help from the school counsellor. This was about all, in the end I realised that there must be a reason behind everyone's doing just like the bully, he bullied so as to vent his anger and maybe to protect himself. In the end, I solved this little problem by giving him some advice so as to stop his bullying rampage and I hope he is now doing well in life.

0 comments: