BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Victoria School

Victoria School
My school.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Something that took place in school a year before.(3rd entry)

      It was my first time experiencing a inter-class challenge in Victoria School. The challenge consisted of the floorball three on three and the soccer match in the tennis court, five on five. At first, I enrolled myself in the soccer match, and was all geared up for the challenge, unfortunately I had sprained my ankle two days before the inter-class competition, how disappointing!
      The day came as I sat out of the court watching my close friends battle it out for the title, perspiration like water from hoses "sprayed" from their hair as different teams compete against each other. Although I was still bothered by my misfortune, I still cheered my friends on. After around three hours of solid "workout", it was time to reveal the champion classes. To my surprise, 1G, our class, came in first! What joy and honor our team felt as they received the trophies. Come to think of it, I would actually have got my first Victoria School trophy if it was not for my sprained ankle, however I decided to put aside those negative thoughts and look forward to the next inter-class challenge where our team can once again emerge as champion. As for the floorball championship, we were not as lucky, however, I felt that the team had already done their very best and put in all their effort into the match, so we still congratulated them for their hard work. The first inter-class competition I experienced in Victoria School had been a very unforgettable one which I had enjoyed thoroughly.

0 comments: